Three connected residential buildings with 12 apartments in Podstrana near Split.
Floor number: Groundfloor and two floors (GF+2F)
Remaining apartments for sale: 1
Apartment A4: interior square footage 91,06 m2 , loggias 12,61 m2 x 0,75 = 9,46 m2 , APARTMENT IN TOTAL 100,52 m2 + fenced roof terrace with electricity and water supply with surface 112,26 m2 x 0,25 = 28,07 m2 , total NET SELLING AREA 128,58 m2 x 2.600 eur/m2 = 334.314,50 EUR (VAT INCLUDED) + outside parking spot 8.000 eur (VAT INCLUDED).
TOTAL SALE PRICE 342.314,50 eur (VAT INCLUDED)
- A, A+ energy performance certificate
- PVC carpentry with electrically operated aluminum blinds. Insect screens installed.
- Sanitary elements HANSGROHE, GEBERIT
- Multisplit HAIER air conditioner, one indoor unit in each room.
- Italian tiles 1 cm thick (Class 1), dimensions: 60×60 terraces, 120×60 interior, gray tones
- Parquet floors (oak, finished, three-layer, 14 mm)
- Anti-theft entrance door
- Facade thickness: 10 cm etics
- Video intercom system
- Outdoor parking spot in front of the building
Distance of the location from the coast: 200 m
Roof terraces: Fenced with utilities
- Location description: Residential complex Podstrana 2 is located in Donja Podstrana, district Sv. Martin on a gentle slope 150 m from the sea coast. The selected location offers a seaview on three sides. The distance from the larger city (Split) is ten minutes by car, and the area of the location combines all the necessary facilities in term of quality of life, which include the proximity of a kindergarten, a shop, an infirmary and a church.
- Distance from Zagreb: 400 km
- Distance from Split: 12 km
- Distance from Split airport: 28 km
Podstrana is geographically and administratively located in the heart of Central Dalmatia, Croatian coast. The territory of the Municipality of Podstrana entirely occupies the southern side of the Perun hill, extending from its summit ridge to the sea coast. The entire Podstrana coast is tame, suitable for swimming, arranged and equipped along its entire length (6 km).
Fixed conversion rate: 1 euro = 7,53450 kn